|Headquarters||Warnemünde, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany|
Meaning and History
The Heinkel logo was designed by designers for Heinkel Flugzeugwerke products. It was primarily minibuses, the production of which was organized in 1956.
The logo was presented in two color variations – red and black. The central element, as well as in many other car logotypes of that time, was the first letter of the brand’s brand name – H from Heinkel. The inclined character of the central letter and wing was designed to associate the logo with the speed and confidence of the eagle (according to the idea of the brand’s creators, it was the eagle who had to sacrifice his wing for this logo, and the eagle was the traditional symbol of Germany, its greatness and power).
The basis for the logo was an oblique font, which was spelled out the name of the trademark completely. And in order to symbolize free movement to the desired goal, the basis for the logo was stylized waves.
In the mid-1960s, the brand creator planned to change the logo, but to achieve the planned goal it was necessary to completely re-equip the production. As a result, the license for the production of minibuses was sold, and the brand itself soon ceased to exist.